Install Church software
- Go to www.churchsw.org download directory and install Church Software
- Start the installation process to install Church Software in your computer
- After installation is complete, you will see Church Software Icon in your desktop.
Download The Bible
- Download Tigrigna.jar to download The bible for Church Software.
- Copy the jar file to Church Software bible directory.
- Go to the (installation) directory, there is a subdirectory called ‘bibles’ and this is where you will copy the file.
- See the help below if you don’t know where Church Software is installed in your computer.
To activate the bible you will need to modify language.prop located in the the installation dir.
- Copy language.prop to language-orginal.prop
- Download the properties file and save it as your new language.prop
Start Church Software, click on presentations -> Bible Display. A smaller window will show up. You should see Tigrigna in the books list.
If you don't have Geez font in your pc. download it from here
How do I find Installation Dir
First find where Church Sofware is installed by right clicking on the "Church Software" icon and go to Properties.
Find the ‘Start in’ field has the directory where the software is installed. For Windows 7 it is
in "C:\ProgramData\Church Software\Church Software 5.3\".